Thursday, November 15, 2007

Foot Problems!

So most of you know that right before I came out here I injured my toe and basically had to have the end of it sewn back on. It took months before it felt normal, and I was in an incredible amount of pain. Then yesterday morning I was picking up a glass and dropped it and it shattered all over the floor. I swept it up, swearing as I was doing it thinking it was going to make me late to work, but understanding that Zoe could walk on it or something so it had to be done. I thought I had finished, but my next step told me otherwise. I managed to get a huge piece right in the middle of my bare foot (same one as the toe) and sliced the whole bottom of my foot. So I had to stay home, not move, and elevate my foot all day. And I should stay home today, but my students are giving a huge presentation so I must go. Ah, the life of foot injuries. Fun! Hope this makes everyone's day a little better in thinking how nice it is that they can walk normally!

Hugs to all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess I spoke too soon with my last comment on your last post.