Sunday, September 23, 2007

Katie (Scott's sister) gets married!





It's not everyday that one flies home from Madrid and manages to get to San Francisco from Portland, apply for a visa, and go to her boyfriend's sister's wedding, all in a mere three days. But I feel like I've only posted negative things, and I wanted to make sure that there was at least one good blog in the beginning. Here are some pictures of the big event! It was in the gorge and absolutely beautiful. Katie looked gorgeous, Scott wore pants that fit (and his hiking boots, but that's also a different story), and Lee gave a beautiful toast that brought me to tears. All in all, it was a fantastic event. Especially the scene where Scott and Jesse danced, if you can call it that, and brought everyone to tears from laughter. I suppose it's the Aronson family genes =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He also bloused his shirt and did not wear a belt. Scooter style.