Friday, October 26, 2007

Jesse and Ashley's Wedding





Ok, so I know it's taken me quite long to actually post any of these pictures, but I've been a little busy going between jet lag and a ridiculous amount of papers to grade. However, as promised, Jesse and Ash get their own blog entry to celebrate the momentous occasion. Ashley looked absolutely beautiful--glowing to be exact, and Jesse shocked me with the utter happiness that he exuded throughout the day. If there is one couple in the world I had to pick for perfectness, I think we've found them. Even with the problems of Ashley's broken ankle and having to walk on crutches, they both still showed nothing but love and togetherness. You two are both inspiration and hope, and I wish you both the best. All my love to you both.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey lady! Just wanted to thank you so much for putting up the pictures of the wedding. My favorite is the one of my dad and I. He hasn't been that happy since my sisters' weddings and it was great to see that reflected. I'm just sorry I didn't see any of you and I! Hope things are fantastic for you all the way across the world, and by the way, Ben Aronson sends all his slobberyness your way!! :)

Ash