Thursday, December 6, 2007

Kathryn and Taryn


Kathryn's amazing sister has come to Madrid, and it has been such a pleasant experience. Kathryn has been wonderful here for me, walking Zoe every day while I'm at school and making sure that the little things are always taken care of. On top of that, she's been there whenever I needed to shout about the stupid kids at school or the people on the metro who shove you every which way when you're trying to both enter and exit. I didn't think that Taryn would be as kind as she is, but apparently it runs in the family. After amazing conversations about the Torah and conflicts with the historical accuracies, I've decided she's a keeper. And I wanted to dedicate at least one blog to both of them. Thanks you two! You kept me up late, but I was fascinated =)

No comments: